In this episode we will be talking to Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President of BioElectronics Corp. (BIEL).
BioElectronics Corp. is an award winning developer and manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices that are designed to treat both acute and chronic pain.
They are a publicly traded company listed on the OTC under ticker symbol BIEL.
- Nano Dimension Reports Preliminary Third Quarter 2018 Results - October 15, 2018
- Surge Holdings (SURG) Grows Market Share with Fintech Upgrades & Aggressive Wireless Pricing - October 11, 2018
- US Based Lithium Producer, LithiumOre Corp. (ORRP), Set to Capitalize on Global Lithium Boom - October 11, 2018
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) CTO & EVP Product Discusses the Future of Additive Manufacturing - October 9, 2018
- Social Life Network (WDLF) Capitalizing on New Trend for Niche Interest Social Network Sites - October 9, 2018
- Nano Dimension Strengthens Position in Defense Sector by Selling Two Additional Additive Manufacturing Systems to U.S. Armed Forces - October 2, 2018
- Pacific Green Signs Agreement With Union Maritime Limited For US$29.4m To Install Its Envi-Marine(TM) System On Sixteen Vessels - October 1, 2018
- OrignClear (OCLN) Going After Multi-Billion Dollar Water Treatment Systems Market - October 1, 2018
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Strong Growth Continues in 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing - September 17, 2018
- Digipath, Inc. (DIGP) Posting Record Revenue in 2018 as Lab Testing Business Takes Off - September 10, 2018