In this episode we will be talking to Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President of BioElectronics Corp. (BIEL).
BioElectronics Corp. is an award winning developer and manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices that are designed to treat both acute and chronic pain.
They are a publicly traded company listed on the OTC under ticker symbol BIEL.
- CEOLIVE Talks to 3D Printing Pioneer, Avi Reichental Co-Chairman of Nano Dimension $NNDM - December 4, 2017
- Newgioco Group $NWGI Driving Core Growth and Winning Market Share - November 28, 2017
- 3D Printer Sales Taking Off For Nano Dimension’s $NNDM DragonFly 2020 - November 28, 2017
- Newgioco Group $NWGI Poised to Capitalize on Booming Global Online Gambling Market - November 28, 2017
- Financial Gravity $FGCO Offers Attractive Growth Opportunity in Tax Planning Services - November 20, 2017
- Vuzix $VUZI Taking Augmented Reality By Storm with Award Winning Smart Glasses Technology - November 18, 2017
- Newgioco Group $NWGI Pursues Multi-Billion Dollar Global Online Gambling Market - November 13, 2017
- Hemispherx $HEB Ramping Up Manufacturing to Pursue Multi-Billion Dollar Immuno-Oncology Market - November 13, 2017
- Citius Pharma $CTXR Receives “Fast Track” Designation By FDA For Potential $500M Product – Mino-Lok™ - November 2, 2017
- BioSig’s $BSGM Disruptive Technology Nears Commercialization in $4B EP Market - October 26, 2017