In this episode we will be talking to Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President of BioElectronics Corp. (BIEL).
BioElectronics Corp. is an award winning developer and manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices that are designed to treat both acute and chronic pain.
They are a publicly traded company listed on the OTC under ticker symbol BIEL.
- PGTK CEO Updates Investors on Success of 1st Envi-Clean System with POWERCHINA - March 23, 2017
- Icon Media CEO Updates Investors on Growth of Wireless Infrastructure Market - March 21, 2017
- VUZIX $VUZI Smart Glasses Continues to Dominate in Fast Growing AR/VR Market - March 14, 2017
- Seen on Screen TV $SONT Prepares to Launch Live E-Commerce Platform - March 6, 2017
- Nano’s $NNDM 3D Printing Breakthrough Targets Massive IoT Market - February 17, 2017
- Premier Products Group (PMPG) Acquires Clean Tech Innovator Satic USA - February 16, 2017
- HOTR Poised to Gain From Incredible Strength in Restaurant Stocks in 2017 - February 9, 2017
- KinerjaPay Corp $KPAY CEO Discusses 2016 Letter to Shareholders - February 7, 2017
- PGTK Update: 1st Envi-Marine™ System Leaves Port for Retrofit Aboard Westminster - February 7, 2017
- Icon Media Poised to Grab Share of $163 Billion Wireless Infrastructure Market - February 7, 2017