In this episode we will be talking to Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President of BioElectronics Corp. (BIEL).
BioElectronics Corp. is an award winning developer and manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices that are designed to treat both acute and chronic pain.
They are a publicly traded company listed on the OTC under ticker symbol BIEL.
- Clean Tech Innovator, Pacific Green Targets Power Plants & Marine Vessels - April 25, 2017
- PositiveID Corp.’s E-N-G Leads Fast Growing Mobile Labs Market - April 25, 2017
- Icon Media $ICNM CEO Updates Shareholders - April 24, 2017
- PositiveID Could Make Portable Bio-Hazard Detection a Reality - April 17, 2017
- EPAZZ Reports Record Revenue From Cloud-Based Business Software - April 17, 2017
- Icon Media CEO Updates Investors on Growth of Wireless Infrastructure Market - March 28, 2017
- Could This 3D Printing Stock Soon Be Printing Human Organs? - March 28, 2017
- PGTK CEO Updates Investors on Success of 1st Envi-Clean System with POWERCHINA - March 23, 2017
- VUZIX $VUZI Smart Glasses Continues to Dominate in Fast Growing AR/VR Market - March 14, 2017
- Seen on Screen TV $SONT Prepares to Launch Live E-Commerce Platform - March 6, 2017