In this episode of CEOLIVE.TV, Ms. Yael Sandler, CFO of Nano-Dimension (NNDM) discusses the company’s third quarter results as well as recent highlights.
Nano has created a 3D printer dedicated to printing multi-layer printed circuit boards or PCBs, called the Dragonfly 2020 that will benefit engineers and companies looking to rapidly prototype circuit board designs.
With 56% of all worldwide 3D printing revenue projected to be driven by demand for faster and cheaper prototypes there will be a growing need for innovative solutions like the Dragonfly 2020 3D printer.
And with global 3D printing sales predicted to reach $35 billion by 2020, Nano’s patented 3D printing technology seems well positioned to grab market share and build value for shareholders.
To learn more about them please visit their website at www.nano-di.com.
Third Quarter and Recent Corporate Highlights:
- On July 5, 2016, the company announced that it completed the development of the initial version of its software package, which will be integrated in the company’s DragonFly 2020 3D printer.
- On August 24, 2016, the company announced that it supplied the first DragonFly 2020 printer designated for 3D circuitry and printed circuit boards (PCBs) to a leading defense company in Israel for evaluation purposes.
- On September 6, 2016, the company announced that it will open a production facility for the company’s unique nano-ink products. The facility is located in Ness Ziona, Israel, in the same building as the company’s headquarters.
- On September 14, 2016, the company announced that it delivered its DragonFly 2020 3D printer to FATHOM. FATHOM is a beta and go-to-market partner with expertise in advanced manufacturing and 3D printing that serves the Silicon Valley area and greater West Coast region.
- On September 20, 2016, the company announced that it conducted a successful test for 3D printing of conductive traces onto a treated fabric in collaboration with a leading European functional textiles company. The test was carried out using Nano Dimension’s unique AgCite™ Silver Nanoparticle conductive ink and the DragonFly 2020 3D Printer platform.
- On September 30, 2016, the company issued 1,850,000 ADSs at a price of $6.50 per ADS in a public offering, and on October 11, 2016, the company issued an additional 275,275 ADSs pursuant to the underwriters’ over-allotment option. The total gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $13.8 million, excluding underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering related expenses. Following the issuances from the public offering, the number of outstanding ordinary shares is equivalent to 9,915,326 ADSs.
Forward Looking Statements
This CEOLIVE.TV video interview contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the Company’s contracts, the Company’s ability to raise sufficient development and working capital, the Company’s liquidity position, the Company’s ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources, and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur as planned or at all.
Neither CEOLIVE.TV or any of its principals currently owns or plan to own within 72 hours of publication any shares of the stocks mentioned in this video. For a full disclaimer please visit, ceolive.tv/disclaimer.
CEOLIVE content and productions are based on data obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy and are not purported to be complete. As such, the information should not be construed as advice designed to meet the particular investment needs of any investor. Any opinions expressed in CEOLIVE content and productions, or other investor relations materials and presentations are subject to change. Neither CEOLIVE nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. All data and information is provided for informational or entertainment purposes only. CEOLIVE is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment advisor.
- CFO of Rocky Mountain High Brands $RMHB Talks About Exciting New Line Up of Hemp Infused Products - March 20, 2018
- CEOLIVE Interview with CEO of Italian Food & Beverage (IFBC) - March 19, 2018
- Rocky Mountain High Brands Engages CEOLIVE Media Group to Enhance Investor Awareness and Handle Shareholder Inquiries - March 16, 2018
- Rocky Mountain High Brands (RMHB) Positions Itself as Top Player in CBD-Infused Beverage Indusry - March 12, 2018
- AppSoft Technologies (ASFT) Offers New Platform for Massive E-Sports Market - March 11, 2018
- Rightscorp (RIHT) Explores Blockchain Solutions for the Entertainment Industry - March 9, 2018
- Wall St Conference 2018 – Interview with OWC Pharmaceutical Research (OWCP) - March 5, 2018
- AppSoft Technologies $ASFT Going After Slice of $1 Billion E-Sports Market - February 26, 2018
- Pacific Green Technologies $PGTK Set For Break Out As New Emissions Rules For Cargo Ships Set - February 20, 2018
- Hemispherx $HEB Ampligen May Offer Solution for Universal Flu Vaccine - February 20, 2018