In this episode we will be talking to Dr. Deepak Kotak, Executive Vice President of BioElectronics Corp. (BIEL).
BioElectronics Corp. is an award winning developer and manufacturer of innovative consumer medical devices that are designed to treat both acute and chronic pain.
They are a publicly traded company listed on the OTC under ticker symbol BIEL.
- Opening of Prostate Cancer Study at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center Edges Closer for Hemispherx Biopharma - May 13, 2019
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Showing Strong Progress in Clinical Trials - April 30, 2019
- Which ESports Stocks You Should Be Watching and Why? - April 1, 2019
- AppSoft Technologies $ASFT Going After Slice of $1 Billion E-Sports Market - March 7, 2019
- BriaCell Therapeutics (BCTXF) Presents Positive Efficacy Data with Lead Cancer Drug Candidate - December 14, 2018
- Trimax Corp. (TMXN) Saavy Naturals Surpasses 200 Walmart Locations - December 13, 2018
- Citius Pharma (CTXR) Chairman, Leonard Mazur Discusses Progress and Timeline for Phase 3 Trial - December 11, 2018
- Precision Therapeutics (AIPT) Bringing AI to Precision Medicine - December 10, 2018
- Pacific Green Technologies (PGTK) Closes Additional $79.6 Million in Commercial Retrofits - December 7, 2018
- Nano Dimension Reports Preliminary Third Quarter 2018 Results - October 15, 2018